Admissions are open for 2019-20
ADMISSION GUIDE LINES
- A– In order of being eligible, it is mandatory for the students to pass their qualifying course from any state board or any board recognized or approved by the Government.
- B– No admission will be accepted if the student has qualified his or her course from any board which is not approved by the State or Central government.
- C– The Age of the applicant students should be compatible as per the class they are applying for.
- D– The qualifying examination should be cleared with the minimum required marks.
- E– Any student migrating from a foreign country will not be eligible for the admission unless his or her school was not affiliated with CBSE. Moreover, CBSE will release an eligibility certificate for the students if required.
- F– Any student with the status of debarred, rusticated or expelled from the course or the examination shall be allowed for the admissions.
- G– Without fulfilling the regular course, no student shall be admitted or promoted into the next class of the schools affiliated with the board.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificates or School Leaving Certificates (If shifting)
- Previous class result
- Photocopy of Adhar card
- 2 passport size photos